Benefits of Training
How you can benefit from training your staff?
What are the benefits of training?
Training employees is an essential activity for all companies, it provides employees with the key knowledge and skills that they need to perform their job. Training increases staff motivation and retention, and can help your company achieve optimum efficiency.
What are the benefits of an Apprentice?
Apprenticeships can help businesses by offering a route to harness fresh new talent. Your Apprentice is with you because they want to be - they made the decision to pursue this particular career path and are therefore more likely to be enthusiastic, motivated and loyal to your company.
Earlier research, conducted in 2008 by populous on behalf of the Skills Funding Agency during the first National Apprenticeship Week revealed:
- 77% of employers believe Apprenticeships make them more competitive
- 76% say that Apprenticeships provide higher overall productivity
- 80% feel that Apprenticeships reduce their staff turnover
- 83% of employers rely on their Apprenticeship Programmes to provide the skills workers that they need for the future
- Two-thirds of respondents believe that their Apprenticeship programmes helps them fill vacancies more quickly
- 88% believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce
- 59% report that training Apprentices is more cost effective than hiring skilled staff
- 59% believe that Apprenticeships lead to lower overall training costs
- 53% feel Apprenticeships reduce recruitment costs
- 57% report a high proportion of their Apprentices going on to management positions within the company
- Over three-quarters of respondents expect Apprenticeships to play a bigger part in their recruitment policy in the future
We are pleased to announce we now offer Online Courses for businesses and individuals
The dates for National Apprenticeship Week 2016 have been announced!
Schools in England are now required to promote 'vocational routes' as much as academic subjects in an attempt to 'level the playing field' and stop 'outdated snobbery'
The National Minimum Wage increase applies from today (01/10/2015)
The Team at Steadfast Training Ltd celebrated 10 years of success at their annual company day with a visit to the circus! The team took part in a workshop with ‘Circus Sensible’ learning a variety of circus skills from juggling to walking the tight rope.