Advanced Learner Loans
New & exciting courses coming soon!
Self-Funding Your Qualifications
Do you want to gain further qualifications in your chosen career?
You may be eligible for a government-backed Advanced Learning Loan to pay for your course fee.
- The amount of money you can borrow depends on your course. The minimum amount you can borrow is £300.
- When applying for a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan, there is no credit check and household income isn’t taken into account.
- Loan repayments are linked to what you earn when you’ve finished your course, not how much you borrowed.
- You only need to start paying back your 24+ Advanced Learning Loan when you’ve finished your course and you’re earning more than £21,000 a year (which is £404 a week and £1,750 a month). You pay back 9% of the money you earn over £21,000.
- Loan repayments will be taken directly from your wage through the tax system from April 2016.
- If you want to make voluntary repayments, you can do so at any time.
Before taking out any loan, you should consider all your options. If you want advice on managing your finances, you can get impartial advice from the Money Advice Service at moneyadviceservice.org.uk
For more information on loans and to apply, visit gov.uk/advancedlearningloans
To speak to our advisors please call: 0845 223 2401
We are pleased to announce we now offer Online Courses for businesses and individuals
The dates for National Apprenticeship Week 2016 have been announced!
Schools in England are now required to promote 'vocational routes' as much as academic subjects in an attempt to 'level the playing field' and stop 'outdated snobbery'
The National Minimum Wage increase applies from today (01/10/2015)
The Team at Steadfast Training Ltd celebrated 10 years of success at their annual company day with a visit to the circus! The team took part in a workshop with ‘Circus Sensible’ learning a variety of circus skills from juggling to walking the tight rope.